For every watch or sunglass that you purchase. Kerbholz is donating on your behalf.
2qm Blumenwiese pflanzen - gegen das Bienensterben
Planting 2qm flower meadow - for less bee extinction
PLANT FOR THE PLANET
Einen Baum pflanzen - für weniger CO2
Plant a tree - for reduced CO2
ONE EARTH, ONE OCEAN E.V.
5KG Plastik sammeln - für saubere Meere
5KG plastic collection - for cleaner oceans
To find out your ring size, simply wrap a thin paper strap or ribbon around your finger and mark the spot where the strap or ribbon comes back together. Important: Don't forget to take your knuckles into account! Then measure the distance between the edge and the marked spot (in millimeters) and read your ring size from the table - done :-)
The Easy Clokk is the new addition to the KERBHOLZ wall clocks. It owes its name not only to its reduced, minimalist design, but also to its stature: With a weight of 450g, the Easy Clokk is our lightest wall clock. Its friendly, light-colored face is exposed: no heavy glass or plexiglass plate weighs on it. Simply "easy" and suitable for every facility. Your Scandinavian look is rounded off by plywood in walnut or oak look. So your wall clock becomes an eye-catcher in your home.
Sustainable: Our KERBHOLZ products are made of natural wood, obtained from sustainable forestry.
Unique: All products made of natural wood have a unique natural grain. Slight variations in color are possible.
Quiet: Our wall clokks are noiseless, no ticking to hear.
As your wall clock is usually not exposed to environmental influences, it does not require any additional care. We advise against using wood wax, as the hands and index could be damaged.
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
choosing a selection results in a full page refresh
press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection
CLIMATE NEUTRAL SHIPPING
We provide climate neutral shipping within the EU via DHL GoGreen
Find out more information about our shipping costs here.
30 DAY RETURN
All products purchased from our shop may be returned within 30 of receipt of delivery. Find out more in our terms and conditions.
The manufacturer (Vierfreunde GmbH) grants a 24-month guarantee on sunglasses and watches purchased in the manufacturer's online shop. The guarantee applies to consumers within the meaning of § 13 BGB. We do not provide the guarantee to entrepreneurs within the meaning of § 14 BGB.
In order to claim the Good Mood Guarantee, a copy of the original invoice/purchase receipt must be enclosed when returning the goods.
The period for calculating the duration of the guarantee begins with the date of the invoice. The manufacturer's warranty covers Germany and all member states of the European Union. If material or manufacturing defects occur during this period, the manufacturer, as guarantor, shall provide one of the following services within the scope of the guarantee, at its discretion:
- repair of the goods free of charge or
- exchange of the goods free of charge for an equivalent item (if necessary also a successor model if the original goods are no longer available).
If the warranty claim is justified, the warranty will be processed free of charge. Shipping costs paid by the customer will be reimbursed by the guarantor in the event of a warranty claim.
Excluded from the 24-month Good Mood Guarantee are...
- Defects and damage caused by loss, theft and environmental influences (humidity, extreme cold or heat, overvoltage, dust, etc.), especially damage caused by moisture and water,
- Defects or damage caused by improper use, carelessness (bumps, dents, breaks, broken glass, etc.) or accidents,
- defects or damage caused by unjustified or unauthorised repairs or modifications, and
- defects and damage caused by normal wear and tear and ageing (for example, small scratches on the case and/or glass, abrasion of the watch strap and peeling of the coating, etc.).
- Scratched lenses, unless you prove that the goods already had the said defect at the time of delivery.
- Breakage, unless the breakage was caused by defects in materials or workmanship
... Products of the categories jewellery, interior as well as spare parts.
vierfreunde GmbH reserves the right to refuse warranty claims in the following cases:
- Loss of or damage to the goods during transport,
- missing proof of purchase or
- if the KERBHOLZ product was purchased from a dealer. In this case, the dealer is available for complaints.
Further legal rights are not restricted by this guarantee promise. In particular, any existing statutory warranty rights against us remain unaffected by this guarantee promise.
Please send your warranty claim to us at the following address:
or by e-mail to: email@example.com
TRUSTED SHOPS GARANTIE
We are a TRUSTED SHOPS certified Commerce platform. Please click here to have a look at our profile.
For us this means, we treat your data and our business with care. This includes a professional handling and operating of our webshop - in particular the payment services and data protection.